FOOD PANTRY &
DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We will be sanitizing our facility prior to the opening of the Food Pantry.
We will also be making the following changes:
1. Only one number will be allowed into the pantry to shop at a time & only one family member per family will be permitted to enter.
2. We will not be allowing the use of re-usable bags & our volunteers will bag your items for you.
3. The one family member entering to shop will be required to watch their hands in our hand washing sink prior to shopping.
4. We will NOT being allowing anyone in to use the restrooms in our facility at any time. We have plenty of food & there is no need to come & sit in the parking lot for hours.
5. We ask that if you are not feeling well and have any symptoms of illness, do NOT visit our facility until you are feeling better.
6. Be be kind, have patience & extend grace to everyone whom you encounter!
7. Pray & wash your hands thoroughly!
If you have questions, please direct message us or call the church 887-6521 & leave a message.